Friday, August 28, 2009

Book Pocket

It's back-to-school time. Here in West Virginia, we are not allowed to purchase school supplies for our children, although of course we can buy them and keep them at home. The schools provide everything the children need. But for those of us with the new notebook itch to scratch, I offer a free template for a book pocket. I keep knitting patterns, grocery lists, pictures and other floating pieces of paper in mine. Print on cardstock, fold, glue into your notebook and have a spot for your bits and pieces.


Download the free pdf here

If it seems like I am doing a lot of printables lately, it's true. I am feeling the stress of sending my first child to kindergarten and sending my 3 month old to daycare. When I'm stressed, I design, and you benefit. Cheers!

No comments: