Wednesday, August 13, 2008

101 in 1001

I've done a lot. I mean, A LOT. I've traveled, bought a house, took up yoga, pilates, weightlifting, mountain biking. I've had a baby, gotten married, celebrated my 8th anniversary last week. I've been working since I was 15, and that's a lot of jobs. I've learned to knit and made socks. I'm happy with my body, my fitness level and my diet. I've never wanted to go skydiving. So here's what's left:
Blue things have been accomplished

1. Visit Paris in the spring
2. Have another baby
3. Knit a long-sleeved sweater
4. Obtain job as creative director or technology director
5. Redesign Jack's website
6. Buy a fuel efficient car
7. Can this year's tomatoes
8. Wean off Zoloft
9. Go 2 years without bronchitis
10. Visit Vienna
11. Visit the Lake Country of England
12. Get up to 40 pushups
13. Give all knitted presents for Christmas
14. Visit Hawaii
15. Visit Alaska
16. Swim in the Pacific Ocean
17. Bake a daquoise
18. Bake (edible) macarons
19. Create a sewing room
20. Paint the kitchen
21. Have the windows washed
22. Pay forward on our mortgage
23. Reread War and Peace
24.

No comments: