Friday, November 14, 2008

What I'm Knitting


I am working on another pair of socks, in Louet Gems Fingering by Cherry Tree Hill in Green Mountain Madness. This is such a gorgeous yarn that I am tempted to go buy more in any of the zillion gorgeous colors, even though it's $11 a skein at the yarn store. It is strong and ropy and soft and doesn't fuzz or pill at all.

I'm a little nervous today because my husband is going to look at a car I found. It's a 1998 Camry LE, the same car as my dad has, in that pretty pale champagne gold color. Oh dear, am I turning into my parents? I'm hoping we can get a good deal on our Jeep as a trade-in. The air conditioning in my Jeep Cherokee no longer works and it has various other problems stemming from an intermittant electrical short (read, impossible to locate or fix...) I would love to buy a new car but I have a deep-seated dislike of owing anyone money, so I only pay cash for my cars. Thus, they are used and old (previously loved), but mine and paid for. I love getting the car titles that say "No liens recorded".

No comments: