Monday, March 30, 2009

Earrings for Spring

Since I have a job, a husband, a house, a child and am 7 and a half months pregnant and have so much free time, I decided I wanted to learn to make jewelry. So, off to the craft store I go.

I purchased gold ear wires, headpins and rings. These are gold-plated copper, the nicest thing AC Moore had. I bought a string of creamy freshwater pearls, a string of citrine chips, a string of amber, blue and clear crystal beads and a tube of amazonite chips, to go with the golden pearls I already have, going for a beachy, sun and surf type of look. I got a book from the library about jewelry making and will embark on this project soon!

Update 4/1/09 - this was a raving success once I got some longer headpins. The earrings are so pretty! I will take a picture as soon as I have one minute of free time.

No comments: