Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Springing into Action

Well, waddling maybe. The pregnant woman doesn't do a lot of springing. But what I did do:

  • Started a new spring sweater - DROPS 113-23

    I'm doing it in a pretty sky blue cotton.

  • Bought pansies - These are always the first plants I buy. I like the purples and the yellows together.

  • Started my third Branching Out scarf - for me this time - in Cherry Tree Hill Glitter Alpaca. I've already got 14 repeats done.

  • Bought an MP3 player. I know, I'm 5 years behind, especially for a computer programmer. But the truth is, I don't have much interest in gadgets. They tend to break, and then I have to fix them. But we have an amazing new fitness center, and I wanted something to put my yoga files (from yogadownload.com, which is awesome) on so I can do my own little prenatal yoga routine there.
  • No comments: