Thursday, July 10, 2008

Cucumber Heaven


Sally likes to lounge on the couch and watch Squirrel TV

This is her view. We had the world's most hideous blinds in this room (to go with the ugly carpet), and I recently took them down and started putting up curtains. They're expensive, so I'm doing one window at a time. The curtains are from Target, the rods are from PB Teen and I sewed a band of pale blue silk to the bottom of each panel.

Our first cucumber!

Climbing Joseph's Coat rose with lots of buds. I had to spray the roses for Japanese Beetle - we'll see if they perk up now. I love that climbing habit; I'm hoping to cover the whole front of the house with climbing roses.

renegade morning glory. They come up every year, and are trying to get into the garage.

Begonias in hanging pot.

No comments: