Thursday, July 3, 2008

Yarn Lust

Now I am the first to admit I have a lot of yarn. I have an extremely organized spot in the closet for it. I'm a very organized person. My underwear drawer is a masterpiece. Just don't look in the basement. Really. Don't.

My yarn is all lined up neatly in zip lock bags to keep out the moths. I am not buying any more yarn right now, because I have several projects in mind, and the yarn for them is sitting in my closet.

But if I were:

Inspired to Knit by Michele Rose Orne

ArtYarns Regal Silk in Cappucino

Colourmart 4/14NM double twist 100% cashmere DK in Brume

DROPS Kid-silk in 06 Light Grey Green

DROPS Alpaca in Raspberry (matches my blog!)

Just Right Wrap from Lace Style by Pam Allen and Ann Budd

Thalia from Louisa Harding's new book Dauphine

From Inspired to Knit

No comments: