Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Crafty Purchases

Purchased today at AC Moore, which just revamped its yarn dept. Four different kinds of sock yarn! A huge clearance section with lots of nice stuff, not just the horrible furry novelty yarns.
3 skeins of Moda Dea Bamboo Wool in Chili Pepper Red to make a cabled cardigan for the little one on the way.

Paper Autumn Leaves, to string on twine and wind around the banister. A good craft for Jack and I tomorrow night.

feltworks felted wool balls, to use in a baby mobile with cloth birds and bugs. I got the idea from For Sweet Baby, a Japanese sewing book. I have no idea how to felt little balls of wool, though, so I was super excited to find them ready made.

Purchased at Target:

Dot crib sheet (middle) and dot dust ruffle (bottom) to match my crib bumper(top), handmade when I was pregnant with Jack.

No comments: