Monday, October 20, 2008

It's Not Fair

In honor of my passing the 10 week pregnancy mark and no longer wanting to puke every second, I have succumbed to seasonal allergies. It's October, pollen, lay off. But in between downing Claritin yesterday, I did manage to get a great deal of work done around my sorely neglected house. I put away all Jack's too-small and summer clothes so getting ready in the morning is not such a desperate rummage for something weather-appropriate that also fits. He's grown so much this year! I have to say, though, that Jack is excellent at getting ready in the morning. We can go from bed to car in 10 minutes, and that includes me washing my hair. We try to get going by 8:15 so he can eat his breakfast at daycare, and I sit with him while he eats, which is pleasant.

I also cleaned off the catch-all table in the dining room and replaced the burnt out bulbs in the outside front lights. Jack and I spent some time downstairs in the sewing room where he played and I finished 2 kimonos and a blouse for the baby (below).




It really feels great to be a part of the human race again and not a sick, nauseated wreak who just wants to lie down or eat or both.

No comments: